[Answer ID: 11612]
How to delete Client Manager 3/2 from Windows XP/2000
Created 03/08/2011 13:40 | Updated 04/23/2014 14:55
Refer to the following steps to uninstall Client Manager 3/2 from the PC.
- Select [Start] - [Control Panel］.
- Click the “Add/Remove Programs” icon.
- Select a utility name (BUFFALO Client Manager2/3), then click [Change/Remove].
- When the message saying that uninstallation will start is displayed, click [Start].
- When the message saying that uninstallation has ended up successfully is displayed, click [OK].
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.