[Answer ID: 13895]
How can I use BitTorrent?
Created 01/06/2012 07:33 | Updated 05/09/2013 07:57
- Log in to the Web Admin interface.
Click here to see how to log in to the local Web interface.
Click [Device Settings] - [BitTorrent].
Enable BitTorrent, select a download destination folder to save a file downloaded by BitTorrent, and click [Apply].
- Click [Open Download Manager].
Add a torrent file, then try downloading on Download Manager.
- To use BitTorrent, enter the username and password. By default, each parameters are below.
Password: (blank; no password)
- Click [Restore BitTorrent Settings] to initialize all settings for BitTorrent including the password.
- The Download Manager is similar to "μTorrent". For more information on how to use it, do an Internet search for "μTorrent".
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.