[Answer ID: 16069]
I cannot install NAS Navigator2 properly in macOS Sierra.
Created 09/29/2016 15:37 | Updated 09/29/2016 15:37
Follow the instructions to install NAS Navigator2.
- Download the latest NAS NAvigator2.
- Right-click the downloaded file ,and then select [Open].
The installer package will reveal in the Finder.
- Right-click [install], and then select [Show Package Contsnts].
- Select [Contents]‐[MacOS], right-click [NASNavigator2_inst], and then select [Open].
- Select [Open] when the alert dialog open.
- Installer will start for a short time after the Terminal window opnes.
- Select [Install NAS Navigator] in the installer to start installation.
- Select [Application]‐[BUFFALO] to find NAS Navigator2.
If instllation is completed, Nas Navigator2 can be finded in the folder.
- Comfirm NAS Navigaor2 work properly.
※NAS Navigator2 will not exist in the Dock although a dialog will show after installation that NAS Navigator should be started in the Dock.
※Auto power function does not work.
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.